This is a list of important resources for Learning Block Educators only. Refer to these documents to help familiarize yourself with important information relating to your role as educators.
- Employee Handbook – Important Rules for Staff
- 7 Professional Educator Behaviours – What we abide by as educators
- Policies & Procedures – Outlines the service’s policies and procedures.
- National Quality Areas – 7 Quality Areas
- QA1 – Educational Program and Practice Video Summary
- QA2 – Children’s Health and Safety Video Summary
- QA3 – Physical Environment Video Summary
- QA4 – Staffing Arrangements Video Summary
- QA5 – Relationships with Children Video Summary
- QA6 – Collaborative Partnership with families and communities
- QA7 – Governance and Leadership
- Child Protection Policy – Outlines important roles that educators, the service, families and the community need to undertake to protect children.
- Mandatory Reporting – Regulations and Links
- Child Care – National Regulations
- Mandatory Reporting
- Diploma Job Description
- Cert III Job Description
- ECT Job Description
- WEBINARS ECEC TEACHING RESOURCES
At the service you may also want to SUBMIT A FEEDBACK (including complaints) through the feedback link. The feedback can be anonymous.
To receive further support, please contact your centre via phone or email:
|Lalor Road Quakers Hill||02 9837 email@example.com|
|Sherridon Cr Quakers Hill||02 8604 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|New Line Road Dural||02 9651 email@example.com|