This is a list of important resources to help families navigate through their childcare journey. Refer to these documents to help familiarize yourself with important information and facts to enable you and your family to get the most out of your child’s education and care.
- Policies & Procedures – Outlines the service’s policies and procedures.
- Child Protection Policy – Outlines important roles that educators, the service, families and the community need to undertake to protect children.
- Parent Handbook – Important information that you need to know.
- Video Resources from the Government for families
- Child Care – National Regulations
- Start Strong Form – Complete this form and submit to your centre if and when your child turns four before 31 July 2023
At the service you may also want to SUBMIT A FEEDBACK (including complaints) through the feedback link. The feedback can be anonymous.
To receive further support, please contact your centre via phone or email:
|Lalor Road Quakers Hill||02 9837 email@example.com|
|Sherridon Cr Quakers Hill||02 8604 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|New Line Road Dural||02 9651 email@example.com|